Quality Policy & Objective
We trust that personal satisfaction is more essential than the quality way of life. With each test and methodology we trust that quality is the best way to serve our patients. Our patients are happy with the care given by our all around prepared experts. Consumer loyalty and particular clinical benchmarks are the measures to analyze the nature of a demonstrative focus and Elbit has the both!
We at Elbit are focused on:
“Consistently raise and enhance the norms of brilliance in restorative diagnostics, by utilizing the most recent innovation, through prepared and qualified experts, to give altruistic treatment to each patient”.
Elbit gives the accompanying administrations: Clinical Biochemistry, Hematology, Clinical Pathology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Serology and Cytology.
We accomplish our quality through:
- Raising And Providing The Highest Standards Of Accuracy In Medical Diagnostics By Using Relevant, Updated And Systemized Technology To Its Fullest Potential.
- Continually Upgrading The Knowledge Of Our Work Force Through Training Inputs To Ensure Their Motivation And Coordinated Teamwork For A Disciplined And Committed Work Culture.
- Ensuring Familiarization Of Quality Management Documentation And Quality Policy And Objectives Among All The Employees.
- Commitment To Good Clinical And Laboratory Practices.
- Establishment, Implementation And Maintenance Of Quality Management System Conforming To The Requirement Of International Standard ISO 15189:2012, ISO 9001:2015 And The NABL Specific Requirements Of 112 , And Ensuring Effectiveness Of Quality Management System.
- Auditing and Continually Improve The Effectiveness Of The Service.
In light of the Quality Policy the accompanying Quality Objectives are defined
- Review The Quality Indicators Related To Patient Care And Improve The Same.
- Participate In EQA Programs Covering All The Analytes/Parameters, At Least Once A Year, And Initiate Inter-Laboratory Comparison Where External Quality Assessment Program Is Not Available.
- To Ensure Optimal Level Of Customer Satisfaction By Providing In Time Delivery Of Quality Reports
- Reduction In Complaints.
- Improvement in Proficiency Testing.